What is Equity Release?
Equity release refers to a range of products letting you access the equity (cash) tied up in your home if you are over the age of 55. You can take the money you release as a lump sum or, in several smaller amounts or as a combination of both.
Equity Release options include:
- Lifetime Mortgages
- Home Reversions
- Drawdown Plans
- Retirement interest only mortgages
Equity release means you retain the use of your house while being able to release cash to help improve your lifestyle. This can be to make purchases, clear debts and mortgages or to provide an additional income.
Why Consider Equity Release?
Equity release can help you retain the use of house while giving you continued income in addition to a lump sum of cash. This is done by using the current value of the house. The service provider must be paid back at a later stage, usually if you enter care or when you die.
Equity release is a very useful option, especially for elderly individuals who may be on a fixed income and may not have access to additional sources of income. Furthermore most equity release types can allow you stay in your home rent-free!
How Can We Help?
Let us do the hard work for you! We compare the best equity release plans, from the UK’s top providers, to find the right deals and providers for you. Our friendly service has been designed to keep things simple and always free to use!
We are here to help guide you through the Equity Release schemes. We offer you a complete understanding of the options available whilst providing a safe, easy and flexible way of releasing cash.
What Our Specialists Provide:
- A free meeting in the comfort of your own home or if preferred a telephone discussion with a properly qualified, independent equity release adviser.
- Ensuring that equity release is right for you!
- Discuss all other options with you, so that you have a full understanding of every alternative available to you.
- The advice provided is without obligation and you can take as long as you need to make your decision.
- Our advisers can check to see if you qualify for enhanced rates.
- Explain the benefits of the Equity Release Councils guidelines including a guarantee of no negative equity. ie You can never owe more than the value of your home. .
- Discuss how a lifetime mortgage works and is secured against your home.
- Assess your situation completely to allow our advisers to ensure that you are offered the most suitable plan for you.
Your Equity Release quotations will be provided by a qualified and experienced independent equity release adviser, authorised and regulated by the United Kingdom’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).